We are pleased to announce the All Things Open 2018 Eventmobi app is now available for download! The app was downloaded more than 1,700 times in 2017 and we’re hoping many more take advantage of the platform this year.
While additional features will be made available closer to the conference basic features are available now, including:
- See the Agenda and build your own schedule
- View and favorite Speaker bios
- View Sponsor profiles and information
- Receive alerts and updates through the app for live event information
- Click to connect directly with social media channels
- Receive updates to speakers, schedules, and more with a click of a button
- Offline usability (Perfect when sharing the WiFi with 3500+ attendees!)
Launching closer to the event:
- Take notes during sessions and email those notes to yourself at the click of a button
- Ability to evaluate sessions (on sessions that have evaluations on them)
- See Map information for navigating the event
1. Visit eventmobi.com/app/allthingsopen2018
2. Click “Get the App” to download the Eventmobi app from the app store.
Once the app is downloaded and opened, the All Things Open 2018 will be automatically added and you can explore the app from there!
Anyone with questions regarding the mobile app should contact us directly at [email protected].