The second annual “Open” Pitch Competition will feature 5 world-class start-ups from all over the United States.
While each company differs in size, years in existence, and prior funding received all have a common thread – open source enables the business and each has chosen one of the many “open” business models being utilized today.
The five teams will deliver 6 minute pitches from the main stage (Ballroom B) on Monday, October 23 starting at 12:30 pm ET. Each will present their company to a celebrity panel of investors, VCs, CEOs, and company founders. Pitches will be in front of a live plenary audience.
The five semi-finalists include:
- Corilla, a software company incorporated in 2015.
- Percipient.ai, a software company incorporated in 2017.
- Rocket.Chat, a software company incorporated in 2015.
- GitLinks, a software company incorporated in 2016.
- Drud Technology, a software company incorporated in 2017
The panel of judges include: