October 21-22-23, 2018
Sign Up For More Info
Raleigh Convention Center
Downtown Raleigh, NC & The RTP
All Things Open strongly encourages team members and partners to embrace the following environmental policy when working at home and / or when onsite at an event and working with partners. We want to do everything possible to encourage sustainable growth good for both the environment and our communities.
- Use energy-efficient lighting whenever possible
Includes replacing incandescent light bulbs with either compact fluorescent lighting (CFL) bulbs or light-emitting diode (LED) bulbs.
- Recycle as much as possible – Includes plastic, paper, and anything else that can reasonably be recycled. A special emphasis should be placed on computer equipment and technology when replacing and upgrading. Includes recycling paper at every opportunity and purchasing recycled paper / environmentally friendly paper initially. Includes recycling plastics and glass at every opportunity as well.
- Purchase Energy Star Electronics when possible
Purchasing equipment identified by the EPA as being energy-efficient is good for
everyone. Includes computers, monitors, scanners, printers, network devices, etc.
- Reduce electricity usage
Reduce electricity usage whenever possible, by doing things as simple as opening
windows and turning off heating and air systems.
- Bring in green plants whenever possible
Green plants clean the air around you and help save dollars on air filtration systems, etc.
- Use recycled products when possible
Includes everything from paper (previously mentioned) to office furniture and supplies.