Our friends at MongoDB are hosting a free hands-on workshop at the conference this year on Monday, October 14 starting at 2:15 pm EST.
What is it?
The purpose of the session is simple – to help you and your team use MongoDB Atlas, a fully-managed cloud database developed by the same people that built MongoDB, to its full potential.
This is one of 16 extended sessions being hosted at the event this year, but please note it does require an RSVP prior to arriving.
When and where?
Date: Monday, October 14
Time: 2:15 pm EST – 5:00 pm EST
Location: Chancellor Room in the Marriott meeting space
NO ADDITIONAL COST, BUT RSVP IS REQUIRED
We encourage anyone interested to RSVP today and reserve your space as seating is limited. It is 100% free to attend and all attendees must be registered for All Things Open.
About the workshop:
As part of this year’s All Things Open, MongoDB is offering a free hands-on workshop to help you and your team use MongoDB Atlas, a fully-managed cloud database developed by the same people that built MongoDB, to its full potential. MongoDB Atlas ensures that when you deploy your clusters in the cloud provider of your choice, your databases are run according to operational and security best practices.
At This Exclusive Workshop, You’ll Learn:
- Deploy a MongoDB cluster in minutes
- Learn how to query and manage data in MongoDB
- Execute continuous backups and point-in-time restores ensuring that you can meet any restore point objectives
- View historical metrics in optimized dashboards, see what’s happening in your database live, configure alerts, and receive automated index suggestions to improve the performance of your cluster
- Begin using MongoDB Charts and create visual representations of your data