October 21-22-23, 2018
Sign Up For More Info
Raleigh Convention Center
Downtown Raleigh, NC & The RTP
Hardware and IoT to again be featured in 2017 in partnership with RIoT
Due to the overwhelming success of the All Things Open/RIoT partnership in 2016 we will be again be featuring hardware and IoT at the event in 2017.
Given the continued increasing level of importance and prominence each are now playing in the “open” space, we will again dedicate two exclusive tracks to the topics on both days of the conference. In addition, we’ll continue to expand the number of these types of companies in the exhibit area so attendees can explore and view for themselves the incredibly exciting advances taking place.
Finally, we are again partnering with RIoT to host the largest Hardware/IoT showcase on the east coast of the United States on the evening of Monday, October 23. That event will immediately follow All Things Open programming starting at 5:45 pm ET and will feature plenary talks and an exhibit area with more than 50 hardware/IoT specific displays. The showcase is FREE to attend for All Things Open attendees. If interested please sign up and RSVP.
Important items to remember/action items:
- More information about the Hardware/IoT Showcase is available from Tom Snyder at RIoT. He can be reached via email at [email protected].
- Interested in an exhibit table and/or sponsorship? Let us know by contacting us at [email protected]. Premium spaces are available and the exposure will be significant.
- Are you a member of the media covering hardware/IoT? If you would like to request a media pass to cover the event, contact us today at [email protected]
- More than 2,400 technologists and decision makers participated in 2016 from all over the world, from more than 250 organizations. We expect 3,000+ in 2017.
Find out why IoT is being called the 4th Industrial Revolution and how we can make this an open opportunity.
- Digital Health
- Industrial IoT
- Industry 4.0
- Asset Management
- Autonomous Vehicles
- Service Vehicles
- Passenger Vehicles
- Make Movement in IoT – Taking open sources tools from alpha to scale
- Raspberry Pi
- 3D Printing
Have questions? Contact us directly at [email protected].