OCTOBER 23 - 24, 2017
Sign Up For More Info
Raleigh Convention Center
Hardware and IoT to be featured in 2016 in partnership with NC RIoT
While we’ve featured hardware and/or Internet of Things (IoT) presentations in past years, we’re taking a different approach in 2016.
Given the increasing level of importance and prominence each are now playing in the “open” space, we will dedicate an exclusive track to open hardware and IoT on both days of the conference. In addition, we’ll include more of these types of companies in the exhibit area so attendees can explore and view for themselves the incredibly exciting advances taking place.
Perhaps more importantly, we’re partnering with the North Carolina Regional Internet of Things group (NC RIoT) to make it all happen. NC RIoT is the leading hardware/IoT interest and user group organization in the United States today. They regularly work with the most innovative companies and thought leaders in the world and we couldn’t be happier with the relationship. The content at All Things Open 2016 will be world-class because of it.
Important items to remember/action items:
- Call for Speakers now open. We are actively soliciting presentations for the track now. We are extending the Call for Speakers for Hardware and IoT through June 1st. Submissions can be a 45 minute talk/demonstration or an extended 1.5 hour session.
- Interested in an exhibit table and/or sponsorship? Let us know by contacting us at [email protected]. Premium spaces are available and the exposure will be significant.
- Are you a member of the media covering hardware/IoT? If you would like to request a media pass to cover the event, contact us today at [email protected].
- If you’re interested in participating, but want more information to help you decide, feel free to check out a summary of 2015. More than 1,700 technologists and decision makers participated in 2015, from more than 200 organizations. We expect/hope for 2,000+ in 2016.
- If you are considering attending, we’ve put together a short “Why Attend” page to help you decide or perhaps convince a boss. While not completely comprehensive (It would be 20 pages if it were!), it does a pretty good job of explaining the value proposition.
Find out why IoT is being called the 4th Industrial Revolution and how we can make this an open opportunity.
- Digital Health
- Industrial IoT
- Industry 4.0
- Asset Management
- Autonomous Vehicles
- Service Vehicles
- Passenger Vehicles
- Make Movement in IoT – Taking open sources tools from alpha to scale
- Raspberry Pi
- 3D Printing
Have questions? Contact us directly at [email protected].