Every year we feature sessions over lunch that we feel focus on a topic of special interest. They are limited in number and are always very good from an educational perspective.
The lineup over both days of the event this year is particularly strong. The topics and speakers are amazing, and we hope it translates to excellent attendance.
The 2017 Featured Sessions include:
Monday, October 23 1:30 pm ET
- Room 306B – Demystifying Tech Book Publishing – Louise Corrigan, Apress
- Room 302A – The Apache Software Foundation 101 – Jim Jagielski, ASF/CapitalOne
- Room 302C – Modern Techniques for Better Search Relevance – Grant Ingersoll, Lucidworks
- Room 206 – Fundraising (+ Spending) for Diversity – Molly de Blanc, Open Source Initiative
- Room 201 – And the CFO Wept: AWS Cost Control – Corey Quinn, Quinn Advisory Group
Tuesday, October 24 1:15 pm ET
- Ballroom C (4th floor) – Fighting Back Against DRM – Elliot Harmon, Electronic Frontier Foundation
- Room 302A – Building Facebook Open Source – Christine Abernathy, Facebook
- Ballroom A – The State of DevOps: Exploring New Research into the State of DevOps Adoption in the Modern Enterprise – Matt Schmidt, DZone