Eleven keynote talks and 25 tracks were featured over two days. Overflow attendance – often 150+ - was common in breakout rooms
Nearly every major technology company in the U.S. participated.
A World-Class diversity panel followed a screening of the award-winning documentary Code: DeBugging the Gender Gap
Some of the most well known experts in the world were featured.
Harper Reed of Braintree/PayPal, Modest Inc. and Obama for America 2012 delivered a world-class closing Day-One keynote
We’re actively seeking world class speakers for All Things Open in Raleigh.
Please complete the form below and return ASAP. The Call For Speakers ends May 6th.
We're accepting talks for the following tracks:
- Design/Developer – Design, Front-End, Back-End
- Operations – Administration, Cloud, Big Data, Databases
- Business – For the CIO, CTO, IT manager or decision maker
- Open Data/Open Government
- Hardware Technology
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)